- Online Romance Is he/she real? or am I talking to ...
- So.. you in love with a handsome soldier?? THINK AGAIN !
- The Ultimate Internet Safety Guide for Seniors
- ARMY ADVICE ON MILITARY ROMANCE SCAMS....
- SCAMMERS AND PSYCHOLOGY... The Art of Manipulation...
- 👿THIS IS WHY YOU DO NOT SEND ITUNES, AMAZON AND ANY GIFT CARDS
- THE SUCKER LIST
- Women used in romance scams
Scam Haters United
Sunday 10 July 2016
MIKE FAYE ROBERTS.. even changed his name to the victim he has hooked.
MIKE FAYE ROBERTS... FAKE MILITARY PROFILE FOR SCAMMING.. Badge says AIR FORCE
**This is a serious one.... he seems have changed his name to his victim ... there are indications on there that she thought he was coming home to her and for some reason hasn't. **
STANDARD SCAMMER STORIES......PAY FOR LEAVE, GOING TO COME, SOMETHING HAPPENS, DON'T ARRIVE.... PAY FOR MORE AND MORE AND MORE.... They won't stop until you have run out of money then they will suggest you get more.... open Bank Account, credit cards.... maybe collect money for them and send it on.
Story is, you have to pay for leave, you get emails from other 'Officers'.... ALL FAKE. US MILITARY DO NOT PAY FOR LEAVE AND DO NOT HAVE ANY BOXES TO SEND HOME TO YOU... Standard scammer stuff... used a million times because it is TOO EASY.
I fear this woman is caught in this trap and can't see it.
HE HAS 'LEEMING' OR SOMETHING ON HIS NAME BADGE.
Other than changing his name.. VERY STANDARD SCAMMER PROFILE WHICH YOU CAN RECOGNISE A MILE AWAY.
Indications you can use to see if the profile could be a scammer
1. Bare Bones Profile
2. 1 or 2 Pictures only
3. No Friends and Family
5. Mixture of names as Africans are often unsure of first and surnames
6. Randomly contacting women and this one has a Friend List of 16 women (of course to each of them, they will be the only one they contacted)
7. MILITARY.... REMEMBER MILITARY **NOT ALLOWED** PROFILES ON SOCIAL MEDIA
REMEMBER 100% OF THE MILITARY PROFILES ARE **FAKE** THEY ARE **NOT** ALLOWED THESE PROFILES BY LAW....
NOT CONTACTING WOMEN RANDOMLY SAYING THEY ARE DEPLOYMENT. SECURITY IS EVERYTHING TO THE MILITARY OF ALL COUNTRIES.
YOU ARE NOT TALKING TO THE MAN IN THE PICTURE, THAT IS STOLEN. YOU ARE TALKING TO AN AFRICAN ON A LAPTOP
PLEASE LOOK ... in his Friends List
Ajibola Olalekan ..... a likely candidate for the scammer. Unusual for Nigerian to be on a profile like his... unless it is to keep an eye on how his money is rolling in.