NEVER **SEND ANYTHING YOU HAVE NEVER MET IN PERSON IT WILL ALWAYS BE A SCAM .... ~~ BEST PLACE TO TALK TO US.. https://www.facebook.com/SHUisteamwork/ Comments left have to be moderated due to the large amount of SPAM. For quicker answers please come to Facebook Page.. and to Messages on there. SEE USED PICTURES HERE : https://scampicinfo.blogspot.com/
- Online Romance Is he/she real? or am I talking to ...
- 2022..REAL FACES BEHIND THE SCAMS
- So.. you in love with a handsome soldier?? THINK AGAIN !
- The Ultimate Internet Safety Guide for Seniors
- ARMY ADVICE ON MILITARY ROMANCE SCAMS....
- SCAMMERS AND PSYCHOLOGY... The Art of Manipulation...
- 👿THIS IS WHY YOU DO NOT SEND ITUNES, AMAZON AND ANY GIFT CARDS
- THE SUCKER LIST
- 2023 ~ REAL FACES BEHIND THE SCAMS
Scam Haters United
Tuesday, 5 July 2016
David Suzan and Robert Lee Elzey, WOMEN scammers
WOMEN SCAMMER PROFILES
ROBERT LEE ELZEY
Works at Seaspan Ship Management Ltd.
ASSOCIATED WITH RICHARD PATTERSON AND OTHERS
Indications you can use to see if the profile could be a scammer
1. Bare Bones Profile
2. 1 or 2 Pictures only
3. No Friends and Family
4. Pictures that don't mean anything.
5. Randomly contacts men online.
6. Mixture of names as Africans are often unsure of first and surnames, even male and female names
LEARN TO GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH... IT CAN BE YOUR BEST FRIEND
BE AWARE FACEBOOK DATING SITES AND SOCIAL MEDIA ARE FLOODED AND INFESTED WITH SCAMMERS.
YOU ARE NOT TALKING TO THE WOMAN IN THE PICTURE, THAT IS STOLEN. YOU ARE TALKING TO AN AFRICAN ON A LAPTOP
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.ReplyDelete