- Online Romance Is he/she real? or am I talking to ...
- So.. you in love with a handsome soldier?? THINK AGAIN !
- The Ultimate Internet Safety Guide for Seniors
- ARMY ADVICE ON MILITARY ROMANCE SCAMS....
- SCAMMERS AND PSYCHOLOGY... The Art of Manipulation...
- 👿THIS IS WHY YOU DO NOT SEND ITUNES, AMAZON AND ANY GIFT CARDS
- THE SUCKER LIST
- Women used in romance scams
Scam Haters United
Sunday 16 October 2022
Chris Riccardo is a fake account on LINKEDIN and other sites. Kingsley Okoye is once again coming to our attention through scamming. Getting money by Western Union.
Now there is a story behind this one. There was a scammer called Kingsley Okoye and he was scamming using military and with a few accounts, one called Chris Richards.
Well Kingsley has changed it slightly and is now scamming as Chris Riccardo.
Now hunting on Linkedin! (yes there are floods of scammers on Linkedin but how do they get victims.. Linkedin is not for personal messages and declarations of affection.
So we have this Chris Riccardo in Abu Dhabi. He is 'stuck' there after doing a job.. (would never happen with work permits etc)...
He wants $3000 and send by Western Union to.. you guessed it..
KINGSLEY OKOYE !
(very unhappy Western Union is still allowing older women to send cash to African names. They were supposed to warn about that. )
Last time we saw him
HOW MANY TIMES DOES IT HAVE TO BE SAID ....
NEVER SEND ANYTHING TO ANYONE YOU HAVE NEVER MET IN PERSON. IT WILL ALWAYS BE A SCAM💔