- The Ultimate Internet Safety Guide for Seniors
- ARMY ADVICE ON MILITARY ROMANCE SCAMS....
- So.. you in love with a handsome soldier?? THINK AGAIN !
- SCAMMERS AND PSYCHOLOGY... The Art of Manipulation...
- 👿THIS IS WHY YOU DO NOT SEND ITUNES, AMAZON AND A...
- Do Your Homework on your Internet Lover!
- 💀REAL FACES OF SCAMMERS BEHIND STOLEN PICTURES.. 3
- 2021 So you think you know who you are talking to? .... THINK AGAIN
Wednesday, 15 May 2019
SCAM - FACTS - DAILY.. Giving your Bank Account details or opening an account for someone you do not know.
SHARING YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WITH SOMEONE YOU DO NOT KNOW... OR OPENING A BANK ACCOUNT FOR SOMEONE YOU HAVE NEVER MET !
This is making you a 'MONEY MULE'... someone the criminals are using to help them collect money to pass on to get back to them and so it can't be traced.
Your name and details, and often your address will be given to victims as 'The Nanny', 'The Schoolteacher' or 'The Agent' once they report their scam your name is the one they can trace, not the scammer.
IT IS A CRIMINAL OFFENCE AND IF CAUGHT YOU WILL BE INTERVIEWED BY POLICE.
They will get you to get money in there and even maybe keep some, (then you' re taking scam money from another victim who thinks she is helping a lover ! ) then send it on to someone else.
There is a lot of Bank Fraud and to do this criminals need receiving bank accounts. Romance scam plays a big part in getting these accounts for much bigger crimes.
BUT THE CRIME IS IN YOUR NAME AS YOU MADE THE ACCOUNT FOR SOMEONE YOU DON'T KNOW AND YOU GAVE THEM THE LOG IN DETAILS AND USE OF THE ACCOUNT.
You could find yourself with a criminal record .. many have.