Military police officer at U.S. Army
From Seattle, Washington
OLITIDE EMMANUEL and a gang of Nigerian friends.
WHO IS TELLING YOU HE IS ON 🚩UNDERCOVER OPS
AND YET HE CAN TEXT.. AND 🚩NEEDS MONEY, just send it to the 🚩Nigerian Agent babe !!!
😠DOES NOT TAKE US TO TELL YOU THAT ANYONE IN THE U.S. ArmyON UNDERCOVER WORK IS NOT ON FACEBOOK CONTACTING WOMEN AND TELLING THEM ABOUT IT.
❌DOES NOT TAKE US TO TELL YOU THAT A YOUNG GOOD LOOKING SOLDIER IS ONLINE GETTING OLDER WOMEN TO 'LOVE'
'NEVER GIVE MONEY TO ANYONE CLAIMING TO BE A SOLDIER.' ... they also warn of sending money to West Africa.
- DO NOT SEND MONEY! Be extremely suspicious if you are asked for money for transportation costs, communication fees or marriage processing and medical fees via Western Union.
- If you do start an Internet-based relationship with someone, check them out, research what they are telling you with someone who would know, such as a current or former service member.
- Be very suspicious if you never get to actually speak with the person on the phone or are told you cannot write or receive letters in the mail. Servicemen and women serving overseas will often have an APO or FPO mailing address. Internet or not, service members always appreciate a letter in the mail.
- Many of the negative claims made about the military and the supposed lack of support and services provided to troops overseas are far from reality - check the facts.
- Be very suspicious if you are asked to send money ''
//(*_*)\\ Don't become a Victim ‹(•¿•)> 💔