- Online Romance Is he/she real? or am I talking to ...
- So.. you in love with a handsome soldier?? THINK AGAIN !
- The Ultimate Internet Safety Guide for Seniors
- ARMY ADVICE ON MILITARY ROMANCE SCAMS....
- SCAMMERS AND PSYCHOLOGY... The Art of Manipulation...
- 👿THIS IS WHY YOU DO NOT SEND ITUNES, AMAZON AND ANY GIFT CARDS
- THE SUCKER LIST
- Women used in romance scams
Scam Haters United
Friday 19 August 2022
Roberto Eduardo. is a fake account using stolen pictures on WORDS WITH FRIENDS
I was contacted via Words with Friends game that I have been playing since 2013. This gentleman started playing against me then started chatting.
When he wanted to move to a google chat platform I became suspicious. I’ve never chatted online to a stranger before. I accepted and within a day telling me he loved me and had never chatted to anyone like me.
Red flags for me so I started asking questions. After a week he then asked me to send him a ‘Steam card’ valued at 1,000 Australian dollars. He then became angry when I refused saying I had broken his heart.
Here is the information I have:
65 (retires in a month).
Currently in Maracaibo Venezuela as Petroleum engineer on rig.
Claims to be Italian.
Claims to be widowed.