- Online Romance Is he/she real? or am I talking to ...
- 2022..REAL FACES BEHIND THE SCAMS
- So.. you in love with a handsome soldier?? THINK AGAIN !
- The Ultimate Internet Safety Guide for Seniors
- ARMY ADVICE ON MILITARY ROMANCE SCAMS....
- SCAMMERS AND PSYCHOLOGY... The Art of Manipulation...
- 👿THIS IS WHY YOU DO NOT SEND ITUNES, AMAZON AND ANY GIFT CARDS
- Do Your Homework on your Internet Lover!
- 2021 So you think you know who you are talking to? .... THINK AGAIN
- THE SUCKER LIST
Scam Haters United
Monday, 15 August 2022
Dr. James M. Winchester. FAKE Doctor in Syria Account USING THE STOLEN PICTURES OF Prof. Dr. Rodrigo Gimenez
JAMES M. WINCHESTER
FAKE DOCTOR !
USING THE STOLEN PICTURES OF
Prof. Dr. Rodrigo Gimenez
From one of the women they had hunted on Instagram
'This guy contacted me on Instagram under the name of Dr. James M. Winchester.
He told me that he was an Orthopedic doctor under contract with the Army in Syria, has a 14 year old son and lost his wife to cancer 6 years ago.
After 2 days of chatting on Instagram, he asked me to download Google Chats so our "conversations can be more private". It was then that he started asking me for "help".
He was claiming that his computer was acting up and in order for the computer technician assigned there to fix it, he needed me to send him $300 of Steam or Apple gift cards.
When I told him that I didn't believe any of that to be true, he tried to use psychological manipulation by saying things like "if you want to be with me, you'll ignore everything and help me, please!"
I did a reverse search of one of his pictures and saw the real person.'
I WISH EVERYONE DID THIS... This scammer got nothing! Just as he should..... GREEDY AND READY TO STEAL.. Scammers deserve