- Online Romance Is he/she real? or am I talking to ...
- 2022..REAL FACES BEHIND THE SCAMS
- So.. you in love with a handsome soldier?? THINK AGAIN !
- The Ultimate Internet Safety Guide for Seniors
- ARMY ADVICE ON MILITARY ROMANCE SCAMS....
- SCAMMERS AND PSYCHOLOGY... The Art of Manipulation...
- 👿THIS IS WHY YOU DO NOT SEND ITUNES, AMAZON AND ANY GIFT CARDS
- THE SUCKER LIST
- 2023 ~ REAL FACES BEHIND THE SCAMS
Scam Haters United
Friday 12 August 2022
Fred Mason. Claims he is a widow and a Christian man, working on a ship and ready for retirement Fred is a MILLIONAIRE BUT needs money to get him home! Also recruits money mules
The scammer calls himself Fred Mason. Claims he is a widow and a Christian man, working on a ship and ready for retirement. He has a nice financial nest egg, (millions) of which is being held until he retires. He tells his victims that as soon as he retires, he is coming home to marry them and take care of them better than any man ever has! One of his many problems – he needs the victim to send him money so that he can come home to her! This scammer likes to quote Bible phrases and sends sweet poems to the victims.
Watch out for this one ladies! He won’t hesitate to pressure you to take loans out in order to ‘get him home to you!’ The reality is – there is no Fred Mason! Just one big Lie to get you to send money!
The real man’s name is Jon Ochs, who is a happily married man with a son. The real man has found countless fake profiles using his pictures. Beware Ladies! Jon is NOT chatting with any other female – other than his lovely wife!
If you are chatting with someone using this face, you are being scammed! Please contact us for further information about this scam.
THIS SCAMMER IS ALSO KNOWN FOR RECRUITING MONEY MULES.
ACCEPTING MONEY AND SENDING IT ON IS A CRIME AND MONEY MULES ARE OFTEN ARRESTED. DON'T BE ONE OF THEM