- Online Romance Is he/she real? or am I talking to ...
- 2022..REAL FACES BEHIND THE SCAMS
- So.. you in love with a handsome soldier?? THINK AGAIN !
- The Ultimate Internet Safety Guide for Seniors
- ARMY ADVICE ON MILITARY ROMANCE SCAMS....
- SCAMMERS AND PSYCHOLOGY... The Art of Manipulation...
- 👿THIS IS WHY YOU DO NOT SEND ITUNES, AMAZON AND ANY GIFT CARDS
- Do Your Homework on your Internet Lover!
- 2021 So you think you know who you are talking to? .... THINK AGAIN
- THE SUCKER LIST
Scam Haters United
Sunday, 20 March 2022
READ THE WARNING FROM GENERAL MCCONVILLE
There are times that my name and image have been used to fraudulently victimize well-meaning people.
My team reports imposter accounts to Facebook for removal, but I urge you to be smart about your online activity and learn how to recognize and combat cyber-crimes. You will NEVER receive a personal friend request from me.
I have a wife who is alive and well and we remain happily married.
If you are talking to someone claiming to be me on Facebook or any other platform, you are talking to an imposter. Be #CyberAware, look for the blue check mark to verify an account is real, and make it difficult for scammers to make a profit.
Report fake accounts to Facebook for removal using the steps below.
If you think you have been scammed, report being a victim at www.IC3.gov or email Army.CID.Crime.Tips@mail.mil.