- Online Romance Is he/she real? or am I talking to ...
- 2022..REAL FACES BEHIND THE SCAMS
- So.. you in love with a handsome soldier?? THINK AGAIN !
- The Ultimate Internet Safety Guide for Seniors
- ARMY ADVICE ON MILITARY ROMANCE SCAMS....
- SCAMMERS AND PSYCHOLOGY... The Art of Manipulation...
- 👿THIS IS WHY YOU DO NOT SEND ITUNES, AMAZON AND ANY GIFT CARDS
- Do Your Homework on your Internet Lover!
- 2021 So you think you know who you are talking to? .... THINK AGAIN
- THE SUCKER LIST
Scam Haters United
Saturday, 12 March 2022
Brayan Valenzia is a fake using TYLER VALENZIA Scammer uses an old female's account of the name Itz Pinky Bella. Also leaves Nigerian likes in there
URL ITZ PINKY BELLA
''Am Brayan, and am literally hilarious''
USING THE STOLEN PICTURES OF TYLER VALENZIA
The scammer has quite a clever account, lots of Tyler and decent English BUT left in the URL of Pinky Bella and all her Nigerian likes...
WHICH IS GOOD BECAUSE WE CAN SEE THE ORIGINS THEN.
''Am from San Diego California''
''Am at the camp am not allowed to pick calls dear
Can you send me pick of you
This one is very keen to video chat right from the start but there is a lot of stolen video of Tyler to use in a fake video call.
A VIDEO CALL IS ALWAYS FAKED.
The video is played on a laptop and filmed on a phone. You see the man move and see him speak.
There is no 'chat'. You do NOT have a conversation with him and his mouth does not go to the words in your 'chat'.
They will say bad reception or some reason for not having a proper chat. Just seeing the man means as little as seeing him on a picture. FAKES... SCAMMER'S TRICKS
Says he is 39 🙄😂 and very complimentary to a woman far too old that Tyler would never be flirting with 😁😲🤣
He will voice call, and has a passable accent. Not as African as the usual and has an answer for everything.
ANYONE that claims to be Military is never real. As a stranger to them they will never
tell you where they are deployed
They do not do it. Real men do NOT go looking on social media to contact women.
Every time someone says they are Military in the United States or in a war zone , it is a scammer from
West Africa with love words.
NEVER AGREE TO GO TO HANGOUTS,WHATSAPP OR ANY OTHER CHAT APP.
They WILL ask for cards and/ or cash