I matched with “him” on Okcupid and he went by James Ryan Bryde. I insisted we talk and after saying for a couple months that the microphone on his phone was broken, “he” knew he’d lose me if he didn’t call. When he called I literally couldn’t keep from laughing bc this VERY white, American man had a very thick, difficult to understand accent (Indian? African?) He asked why I was laughing at his accent & I said bc I didn’t expect an American-born sheriff from Maryland to have that kind of accent. Then I asked him to FaceTime me & he said he couldn’t at the moment. I said “ok well we can talk more when you can FaceTime me.” Never heard from him again. He was trying to get money from me so he could “buy a ticket to visit” me. 😂 I just feel so badly for the actual man in the photos. AND videos!! He sent me videos with no sound. 🙄
- The Ultimate Internet Safety Guide for Seniors
- ARMY ADVICE ON MILITARY ROMANCE SCAMS....
- So.. you in love with a handsome soldier?? THINK AGAIN !
- SCAMMERS AND PSYCHOLOGY... The Art of Manipulation...
- 👿THIS IS WHY YOU DO NOT SEND ITUNES, AMAZON AND ANY GIFT CARDS
- Do Your Homework on your Internet Lover!
- 💀REAL FACES OF SCAMMERS BEHIND STOLEN PICTURES.. 3
- 2021 So you think you know who you are talking to? .... THINK AGAIN