- The Ultimate Internet Safety Guide for Seniors
- ARMY ADVICE ON MILITARY ROMANCE SCAMS....
- So.. you in love with a handsome soldier?? THINK AGAIN !
- SCAMMERS AND PSYCHOLOGY... The Art of Manipulation...
- 👿THIS IS WHY YOU DO NOT SEND ITUNES, AMAZON AND ANY GIFT CARDS
- Do Your Homework on your Internet Lover!
- 💀REAL FACES OF SCAMMERS BEHIND STOLEN PICTURES.. 3
- 2021 So you think you know who you are talking to? .... THINK AGAIN
Friday, 21 February 2020
😂😂 whopping sum of $11.8 million US dollars !
NOW IT IS VERY HARD TO SEE WHY THESE WOULD
EVEN BE REPLIED TO..
😂😂 whopping sum of $11.8 million US dollars ! AND RANDOMLY SENT OUT TO HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE !
419 NIGERIAN SCAMS...
De : jefferylawson
Date: jeu. 20 févr. 2020 à 06:42
Subject: i need your urgent help in safeguard this money
I'm Sergeant Jeffery Lawson, a serving soldier of the US army here in Afghanistan. I'm writing you this mail from US Military Base in Afghanistan in regards to propose to you a cash deal which I have here in my possession, worth a whopping sum of $11.8 million US dollars. With respect to the high risk of losing this money in this terrifying zone, I ask of your urgent help in safeguard this money by moving it out from here to a safer place in your possession until I’m out of here. So get back to me ASAP via my mail address ''email@example.com'' for more details about the deal if you're willing to help me pull the deal through and safeguard the money, but please ignore if you're unwilling to partner with me in this deal.
NB; you’ll be entitled to a 30% share of the total money involved thereafter.
Waiting for your positive feedback ASAP