Found him on facebook. Showed everything about his military experiece and asked to go to hangouts. Went. He gave me two emails. One of firstname.lastname@example.org and the other email@example.com. Has not asked for anything. Are these emails legit and real or is this the work of a scammer. Please verify and contact.
- Online Romance Is he/she real? or am I talking to ...
- 2022..REAL FACES BEHIND THE SCAMS
- So.. you in love with a handsome soldier?? THINK AGAIN !
- The Ultimate Internet Safety Guide for Seniors
- ARMY ADVICE ON MILITARY ROMANCE SCAMS....
- SCAMMERS AND PSYCHOLOGY... The Art of Manipulation...
- 👿THIS IS WHY YOU DO NOT SEND ITUNES, AMAZON AND ANY GIFT CARDS
- Do Your Homework on your Internet Lover!
- 2021 So you think you know who you are talking to? .... THINK AGAIN
- THE SUCKER LIST
Scam Haters United
Thursday, 25 July 2019
Careyette ~ ONE MINUTE WARNINGS OF ONES TO WATCH
ONE MINUTE WARNINGS OF ONES TO WATCH If you are contacted by these pictures you are not talking to the person in them. You are talking to a scammer that has stolen them. You WILL be asked for money by the scammer you are talking to.. never send anything.