Do Your Homework on your Internet Lover!
What does it mean if you do research on your internet lover, and you can't find anything? It must mean they are real, right? WRONG! The only thing it means is that you couldn't find anything! It DOES NOT mean this person is real! So now what? Now it is time to look at what you DO know. Always do your homework!
· Use the most common reverse image search engines: Yandex, Google Image search, TinEye, Pimeyes is the best.
· Did you encounter this person from a dating site? Copy the dating BIO and put it on Google to see if all or part of it has been copied from the internet. Do the same thing with any love poems you receive.
· Did your internet lover send you a certificate or other types of bills and shipping invoices? Do a reverse search on everything that is sent to you!
Still can't find anything on those reverse searches? Then step back and look at the Big Picture! The answers are usually in 'the story' already told to you from the scammer! Start with the job they are claiming to do. See if you recognize any of the commonly used excuses given by scammers.
· Active military - He / she can't to video calls or phone calls because of security reasons. Does not get fed properly or has a special diet and needs money for food or medicines. Is active duty on a peacekeeping missions in Syria, Nigeria, Yemen, India, Pakistan, Turkey, to name a few. Needs to apply for leave to fly home to the new spouse (victim). Asks money to pay for the flight home since he/she does not have access to their own bank account. (All military personnel have access to their bank account, no matter what country they are located in! Stuck because of Covid 19 and can't leave. Asks for iTunes or other cash cards to pay for food, money, medicines, and phone data. Has kids in boarding school but needs money to pay the nanny. Uses the Package Scam on the victim. When asked to send money it is NEVER sent to the person you are chatting with - always someone else! >>>Answer YES to any of these and you are dealing with A SCAMMER!
· A medical doctor - claims to be a military doctor or orthopedic surgeon working abroad (Yemen and Afghanistan are favorite locations!). Proposes love and marriage within a few short months and asks you to go to Hangouts or WhatsApp to communicate better. Asks for money for medical equipment and supplies. When you send money it is NEVER sent to the person you are chatting with - always someone else! >>> Answer YES to any of these and you are dealing with A SCAMMER!
· Model or Porn Star - She claims she is being abused by her sugar daddy and needs money to run away. Claims her pimp does not feed her and needs money for food and medicine. Proposes love and marriage within a few short months and asks you to go to Hangouts or WhatsApp to communicate secretly. When you send money it is NEVER sent to the person you are chatting with - always someone else! >>> Answer YES to any of these and you are dealing with A SCAMMER!
· An Oil Rig Worker >>> Exxon is a favorite. Claims he needs money to pay for the broken equipment for his multi-million dollar project that he is within weeks in finishing. Needs money to rent a helicopter to fly him home to you. Does not have access to his bank account. Proposes love and marriage within a few short months and asks you to go to Hangouts or WhatsApp to communicate better. When you send money it is NEVER sent to the person you are chatting with - always someone else! >>> Answer YES to any of these and you are dealing with A SCAMMER!
· A Construction Worker - is working on a multi - million dollar project and his luggage with important documents, laptop and phones are lost / stolen. Can't access bank account, needs to borrow money to pay for the final details on the big job. Makes excuses on why no video service and needs cash cards to pay for the cell service. Needs new cell phones because they lost or broke theirs. Proposes love and marriage within a few short months and asks you to go to Hangouts or WhatsApp to communicate better. When you send money it is NEVER sent to the person you are chatting with - always someone else! >>> Answer YES to any of these and you are dealing with A SCAMMER!
Other commonly used jobs scammers claim be do are a Cruise Ship Worker, a Captain of a Cargo Ship, Marine Engineer, Civil Engineer, International Car Buyer, a Gym Fitness Instructor, a Bit Coin Investor, International Diamond / Jewelry Dealer, and Pilots. One thing for certain, they all fall in love and propose marriage within a few short months and asks you to go to Hangouts or WhatsApp to communicate better AND ALL ask/need/demand money. And when you send the money it will NEVER be sent to the person you are chatting to. Remember - you WILL BE talking to a scammer - so you can't ask a scammer if he/ she is a scammer! Do you Homework!
I have been contacted by Lawa W G Gabas on Facebook claiming to be Lt.Gen William B. Garrett on Apr 29, 2021, 9:27 AM. He has been texting me daily since then, saying he is in Iraq to work on scammers. He began professing love for me within 3 days. I told him I was not financially capable of anything, but so far he has not even asked for any money. In fact, he said he would help me financially, but he isn't able to do so from Iraq. He is using a South Carolina number to text from, 19108384952
Hector Shawn who claims to be an engeneer on BP Platform located Golf of Alaska.......here some Infos
I was born in Germany, and raised in Quincy, Massachusetts. i have an Irish background from my mother's side and i'm Catholic. I graduated from Boston College High School and from Saint Michael's College I earn a degree in science engineering after then I sat for the AWS Certified Welding Engineer in Government from Georgetown University and a second Master in mechanical engineering in The University of Texas at Austin.
i was married to Rena Doty Fraser but i lost her to breast cancer many years back i told you this before about her.
My father is a late retired teacher in massachusetts . My grandfather served in World War I. My late mother’s four brothers served in World War II. My late Dad died and left his house for me and my great grandpa also did same for me in Germany. I also have my own House which I have sent you the video and two nice cars, a Benz and range rover sport car. I want to establish my own company when I finish my work here. I think I'm going to be paid a fortune real soon.
I needed to add that the number he wrote me about, well he did not write to me today because he was supposedly called to an emergency meeting at the base, the number is +447456233554
Be careful of the twitter account @ramosalberto0 hes a scammer.using pics of a genuine surgeon.starts DMs on Twitter then asks you to go to Google hangouts.after few months plays a sob story that working in dubai or syria and credit card not working and needs supplies for his kids who are at home with the nanny.Beware ladies as he will try and get money out if you and gets offish if you question anything
Be careful of a neurosurgeon by the name of Alex Fernando Duray, who stole the identity of the real Dr Fernando Gomes Pinto from Sao Paulo. He has been haunting for preys esp women via LinkedIn and Twitter. In his account, he said he graduated from University of Albany, SUNY and that he is working at AdventHealth hospital in Miami Florida. Said he is divorced with 3 kids and his sister's son lives with him and that he is looking for a wife. Somehow, he managed to get all the videos and photos of Dr Fernando's family members and sent to his victims via whatsapp. I reckon he must have stolen all these from Instagram. Also said that he is managing a huge project on AI integration to neural activity and will be doing a major presentation to some Chinese sponsors at Shanghai Jiao Tong University. Next he would say that he would like to invite you to join him in Africa as he is sponsoring a huge major project to feed poor African children. These are all stories he made up I guess to feed himself. Be very careful. His cell number is +1 (765) 789-0264. This is an Indiana number but he said on his Linkedin that he is based in Florida. Just too many extremes in his story. I guess when you lie too much, you will forget what you have said.
Good day! Someone calling himself Peter Scott wrote to me. Allegedly, a US soldier is in Syria. Divorced, brings up a son alone. I asked for money to pay for babysitting services for my son. We communicated in HANGOUTS. Unfortunately, she did not save the correspondence, but the email address to which I linked my account remained: email@example.com. Uses photo by Ignacio Silva
Добрый день! Мне писал некто называющий себя Peter Scott. Якобы солдат США, находится в Сирии. Разведен, воспитывает сына один. Просил деньги на оплату услуг няни для сына. Общались в HANGOUTS. Переписку, к сожалению, не сохранила, но остался адрес электронной почты, к которому привязал аккаунт: firstname.lastname@example.org. Использует фото Ignacio Silva