THE DIRTY DOZEN
Lies told to you in Military Romance Fraud
The food given to the US Military is not local food cooked over a campfire.
There is a Chow Hall, Mess Hall.. a Dining hall where good food is served
(which they do not pay for)
THEY NEVER STARVE.. NEVER SEND MONEY FOR FOOD.
2.iN EVERY Military scam the Commander Plays a part. He arranges leave and
even emails the victim about their husband/wife.
The Commander (the real one) is a very important man, very busy with staff!
They do not arrange leave or get involved with anything personal.
3. Emergency leave is NOT to get to meet their new love and arrange a wedding to someone they have never met.
Regular leave depends on where they are… and the Military person requests is themselves.
THEIR NEW LOVE DOES NOT REQUEST LEAVE (nor pay for it).
4. ALL medical expenses are covered by the Military. Whether in the US or anywhere and for
any injury or illness.
The family are covered too… NO MONEY NEEDED FOR THE CHILDREN
5. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS PAYING FOR A REPLACEMENT SOLDIER
6. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS PAYING FOR A LOST WEAPON OR AMMUNITION.
7. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS NEEDING CARDS OR CASH FOR CALLS OR COMMUNICATION.
8. WHEN NOT ON DUTY ANYONE CAN MAKE VIDEO AND PHONE CALLS HOME. Do not believe the ‘can’t video call’ LIE
9. NO SUCH THING AS BEING GIVEN CASHM, GOLD OR TREASURE. They will NEVER ship a package to you. That is a very old scam that will cost you a lot of money.
10. ALL military are paid every 2 weeks. They have FULL access to their money, AT ALL TIMES AND IN ALL PLACES. Bank accounts are not frozen. They do not need money sent.
11. THE MILITARY ARRANGES ALL TRAVEL. Nobody has to pay. The ARMY gets them there and back. They do not need anyone
12. Retirement is NOT ARRANGED AND PAID FOR. If the Military person you are talking to asks you for money for anything. IF THEY ASK FOR MONEY, THE PICTURES ARE STOLEN AND IT IS A SCAM.
Post a Comment