- Online Romance Is he/she real? or am I talking to ...
- 2022..REAL FACES BEHIND THE SCAMS
- So.. you in love with a handsome soldier?? THINK AGAIN !
- The Ultimate Internet Safety Guide for Seniors
- ARMY ADVICE ON MILITARY ROMANCE SCAMS....
- SCAMMERS AND PSYCHOLOGY... The Art of Manipulation...
- 👿THIS IS WHY YOU DO NOT SEND ITUNES, AMAZON AND ANY GIFT CARDS
- Do Your Homework on your Internet Lover!
- 2021 So you think you know who you are talking to? .... THINK AGAIN
- THE SUCKER LIST
Scam Haters United
Monday, 15 April 2019
DYING OLD LADY SCAM
NEVER REPLY TO THESE...
THEY ARE CLASSIC 419 SCAMS..
Advance Fee Fraud... YOU PAY AND YOU LOSE
Inheritance fraud !!!
Hello, Madam and Sir.
Excuse me in this way to contact you. I just saw your profile and told me that you are the person I need. In short, my name is Andrea Van Avermaet, originally from Belgium and living in France. I suffer from a serious illness that condemns me to certain death, it is cancer of the neck, and I have a sum of € 350,000 that I would like to donate to a person of trust and honesty he is taking good care of it. I own a red oil import business in France and lost my husband 3 years ago, which affected me very much and I was only able to marry again. Today we had no children. I want to make that sum a gift before I die. My days could be counted for lack of this disease, for which I had no cure. However, a calmer man in France does not want to know if you can benefit from this gift. So, if you are interested in my suggestion, write me at this email address for more notes.
Here is my e-mail address: email@example.com